Apex Legends, a new take on battle royale, features characters with different abilities. Every season sees a new Legend, each with a unique set of skills. This guide will show you how to unlock Legends in Apex Legends.
You can choose from six different Legends without having to purchase them. You will need to unlock Legends first before you can play with them. There are two ways to unlock Legends in the game.
- Legend Tokens – Unlock a new Legend at 12,000 Legend Coins. You will be rewarded with 600 Legend Tokens for every level you achieve. After 20 classes, you’ll earn enough tokens to claim a Legend Token.
- Apex Coins – This is the fastest way to unlock Legends in Apex Legends. Each Legend is worth 750 Apex Coins, which you can buy from the in-game shop.
The second way to unlock a Legend is faster but will cost you more. For those who don’t want to spend money, the best option is to grind the game for a while.
There is a way to level up and get the Legend Tokens quickly. Here are some ways to maximize your XP in Battle Royale.
By hovering in the upper-right corner of your menu screen, you can see how many Legend Tokens are available.
- It would help if you survived for as long as you could. Each second that players remain alive, they earn 3 XP.
- You will receive 50 XP per kill, plus 1 XP each time you deal four damage. You can also become the Kill Leader to get an additional 50XP.
- You can get 25 and 200 XP by rescuing or respawning your teammates.
- You will receive 500 XP if you eliminate the Champion (the player who won the last match).
- Final note: Getting into the top five will grant you 500 XP. If you win the game, you’ll receive an incredible 900 XP.
While it may not be possible for everyone to win every game, surviving and engaging your enemies to level up quickly in Apex Legends may be possible. Arenas are another way to level up. You will need to prioritize winning a few rounds or the whole match for the best results.
Frostpunk tips and techniques
Frostpunk is where the environment is your enemy. Many of your citizens will become sick from the bitter cold and eventually die. There is little food and no warmth. You can stop your people from falling to the ice by making tough decisions and preparing for the frost ahead. This game is likely to be difficult and painful on your first attempt. We can give you some tips to help you avoid making the same mistakes we made. These are some Frostpunk tips and tricks.
Although tents are inexpensive and straightforward to build, Bunkhouses can be more effective at keeping the cold out. Even though the one-point difference between the base heating level and the actual temperature is not very useful initially, it can be a lifesaver when the temperature drops. Upgrade your Tents to Bunkhouses as soon as the cold hits, so you don’t lose any of your precious equipment. Research Bunkhouses in the Technology Tree, Food, Health, and Shelter tab.